08 September 2011

Me Time with Coffee and Tea

Lost in Foreign Cities. I love traveling with family and friends. To those who know me well, they know I welcome hours of walking alone, taking in sights and capturing 'lightbulb' moments! Some of my favorite moments from past travels.

BKK. Thai Iced Tea at its finest by the pond at Jim Thompson House Museum.
Eat. Pray. Love. Relaxing ME time. Let the creative juices flow. 

NAPA. Bouchon Bakery, Home of Yummy Macorons.

NYC. Reunited with Magnolia Bakery's Red Velvet Cupcake and Banana Pudding.


SFO. My Must: Tartine Bakery's Morning Buns+Coffee.
Being alone in some trips is a treat. Drink, eat and people watch. Soaking it all in my memory bank. What's your favorite travel moment?♥ 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...