01 March 2012

Travel | New and Newer

Travel Stash from Hobby Depot
New. I love traveling, if it's not obvious yet. I saw these at Hobby Depot and fell in love.  I've had these babies for a few weeks now. The camera case was too cute to pass up but now seems I need a "new" camera. My old school camera has a huge "eyesore" on its screen. Nonetheless, it still captures good memories. The chalkboard pins--well, there is no excuse for this. Since I love entertaining as well, these pins will come handy. Read: travel related menu selections! Tan Pencil Case with Eiffel Tower Design: I needed to keep my pens together. This should be reason enough :)

DIY Stamps and Stickers
Newer. The DIY craze hits me once again. I've enjoyed personalizing tags and cards for friends back in high school--back when time was a thing I had but took for granted. But with these oodles of goodies, I think I know what I'll do when I need to de-stress :) I'll probably share (some) of my new prized possessions to travel bug friends. I can't wait for them to get as excited as me!! Craft Workshop coming up?! *Bells Ringing*
Clockwise from left: Old Alphabet box Stamp Set; Vintage Travel Stickers1 in Tin Can; Post/Travel Mark Stamp Set; Vintage Travel Stickers2 in Tin Can.

Needless to say, I took hours of Lloyda Tan's (of Hobby Depot and FashionistaFortuneCookie.Com) before I decided on the loot I went home with. Thank you for your patience. Check the site out but make sure leave some for other hobbyists!  Heeheehee!

3 comments:

Lloyda said...

thanks syd!!! :)

ChinaDoll Style said...

I love the loot!! I couldn't help staring at them haha!! See you and the little one soon! :P

redlobster said...

let me visit the site. looks interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...