14 August 2011

I ♥ Emma Watson. French Excellence, Now Within Reach

Lancome's Newest Endorser, Emma Watson 

From playing Hermione in Harry Potter and now brand ambassador of Lancome, Emma Watson turns heads over and beyond. I’ve rooted for her since Harry Potter Book 1! Perhaps it’s her new pixie cut or her amazingly flawless skin, or her aura of innocence or her gift for acting. Simply put, she projects effortless style, even those in her 30s and beyond adore her, wanting to know more about her and how she keeps her beauty intact! (photo from www.helpmystyle.ie)
What Emma Wants
Being part of Lancome’s stable of ambassadors, she loves her miracles in a bottle and colors in palettes. Does that fit my needs? Amazingly, us Asian women can benefit from these available products. I’m excited to see the “move” for more women to start young(er) and really create the need to stick to a skincare regimen + splashes of color. It prolongs the need to go under the knife, *spoken like I’m a member of a guerilla movement on believing less invasive is more beauty!*

Having thoroughly Asian straight and thin lashes, I love that the brand knows what Asian lashes need—power to curl up and a long lasting effect! ♥ the Mascara Oscillation Power booster (contains activating skincare for the natural growth of the eyelashes). *Raise your hands if your head says, "I need that!".* 
Having had to combat easily chapped lips, I’ve felt negative towards putting lip color. Amazingly able to try the L’Absolue Rouge, it wasn’t just a fashion accessory. It came to me as a luxury within reach and gives doses of popping colors on my lips! Rich and moisturizing, it lasts longer and I don’t need to keep piling it on, now that makes me perk up!

I can’t wait to learn something new at the upcoming Studio SnR X Lancome Workshop on August 19,2011 (FRI) 130-530pm. Lancome Training Manager Cary Co-Choa promises 1-on-1 skin diagnosis and proper skincare regimen while Lancome Makeup Artist Kate Fernandez will show each participant tips and tricks using colorful palettes and available lip colors, very women-on-the-go vibe. I was promised the “language” to be used is directed towards those who want to learn something basic, new and personal.

To quote Lancome Worldwide President, Youcef Nabi:
"Looking after yourself, taking care of your skin, is a moment of pleasure. It is known to be closely correlated with an improvement in self-esteem, a value that has always been dear to Lancôme."

Studio SnR X Lancome reservations limited to 20 participants. Reserve at Studio SnR Workshops Reservation

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...