04 March 2012

Big Heart, Big Love with Human Nature


Pro Poor, Pro Filipino, Pro Environment. 3 commendable beliefs I learned from Human Nature. The store, all the way in Commonwealth Ave, Quezon City is home to their best sellers. It doesn't stop there--this organically chic concept store has partnered with other pro-active brands such as Theo and Philo Artisan Chocolates, Cafe De Sug: Sulu Coffee, FilBambu, Enchantea drinks and Golden Eggs among others. 
My Version: Golden (Duck) Eggs used in Salad with Wansuy
Ana of Human Nature and Gawad Kalinga opened with a short talk on their journey. It's true what they say, when you are asked by the One Up There to DO SOMETHING, He will make all things possible. I think that was what their family experienced and look what they are able to do for a lot of Filipinos?
Human Nature's Anna Meloto-Wilks shares their vision
The vision started with Gawad Kalinga Villages via Mr. Tony Meloto (Ana's father). Now Human Nature (by Filipinos, for Filipinos) employs Filipinos from the GK communities all over the country. Striving to keep the ranges organic and enviro-safe, all are rid of harsh chemicals. The prices are very reasonable around Php 200 or roughly Usd4.50. The good part is: The actually work as well.
Citronella Bug Spray and Deet Free Lotion are 2 of the best sellers
Painstakingly into the details, one is welcomed with wood furniture in tree cut outs. 
I'm one into the details ( I believe presentation kicks things up a notch) so I had to notice the hearts they have perfected using their bottles. Doesn't it put a smile on your face too? :)
Big Hearts for All

 After some serious shopping (one needs to stash up on some products because it tends to get phased out--enter the new!) I got the 15 vitamin Day Moisturizer Fluid which seems to be agreeing with my skin. I heard from other guests that the Baby Lotion is pretty good--so far it's able to moisturize my rough/dry patches. Another product I'm trying, is the Balancing Toner which should be good for my sensitive skin. I'm crossing my fingers on this too! :)
My current stash: So Far, So Good
Human  Nature's Camille Meloto and Reby Baldoz "cheesing" with Chinadoll Style

Of course, I've been eyeing food offerings from the store too. The delightful organic beef mini burgers were in fact juicy and flavorful. I like that the French guys from Enchanted Farm created these offerings with love (very Human Nature). We got to talk to them and they were even able to use watermelon and other Philippine fruits for a touch of whimsy.
Organic Burgers made by the French guys (love!)
Nicely packaged and hungrily devoured by the family, I'm liking the 70% Dark Chocolate so far along with the Milk Chocolate with Barako Coffee. Yum without the guilt ( me thinks!). They do have out of the box offerings-- Chocolate with Green Mango and Salt or with Sili Labuyo (if you want yours hotta hotta!)
My  Choice of Theo and Philo Yummy Artisan Chocolates

I've posted I want 2012 to be a banner year for me, in terms of giving back. And just like that, I was steered to the right direction. :)

Human Nature Concept Store is located at 460 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City or call 931-5787

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, where do you think can i go to taste the organic burgers? they look so enticing! :D

ChinaDoll Style said...

hi, you may visit the Human Nature Store at Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City :) It's soo good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...