15 August 2011

My Brush With Bobbi Brown

“My goal is to teach a woman how to look and feel her best.”
- Bobbi Brown, Founder and CEO, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
A Relaxed Bobbi Brown--true reflection of what her makeup line is all about
The makeup artist who learned theatrical makeup and pursued her dreams in New York City, Bobbi Brown's strength lies on using makeup to boost one's self confidence. After a chance meeting with a chemist during a photo shoot, Bobbi started a makeup revolution in 1991 with a handful of lipsticks and a simple philosophy: “Women want to look and feel like themselves, only prettier and more confident.” 
My Shade of Foundation

Sheer Finish Loose Powder
Makeup Revolution
This straightforward line came to Manila back in 2002. I had that chance to witness the simple line it was back then. During that press event, I got so excited trying on the different foundation shades and concealers. Basic, simple, it fit my yellowish and discolored tone beautifully. I was introduced to its Foundation Stick in Beige and Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Sand. Learning blending and using the right shades gained me a whole lot of compliments when I tried doing my own makeup while attending weddings! (It saved me a whole lot of money too!) A breakthrough for me-friends still recognized me despite a more polished look, with just a hint of color. Bobbi's shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips go from subtle skin-enhancing tones to impactful shades that work for all women. It’s about achieving and maintaining balance, cultivating a positive outlook, and loving yourself the way you are.
Bobbi Brown Products are available at Rustan's Department Store, Makati and Shangri-la Plaza


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...