22 September 2011

Basic Beauty Finds

The month of September had been a whirlwind of activities for me. I noticed different body reactions when things get a little too hectic! One of those areas: lips, in chapped and dry form--a sorry sight. This new find (for me) serves my needs pretty well. Affordable and yummy and does its job, I can't ask for more.
Lip Service
When things get a bit "toxic", I run to the mall and do a quick round of "brisk walking + a bit of window shopping!" I instantly liked this eye candy! With three colors to play with, it's easy to mix colors for a quick night out! The pink box caught my fancy--it's too pretty to throw out just yet! Follow this guide as easy as 123.


Human Nature's Evening Eye Palette

You can also purchase these items at the newly available online store Beauty Bar Philippines !! Shopping is as easy with this new site!!
Follow this 123 guide


What's nice about Human Nature is what it stands for and believes in. A 100% Proudly Philippine Made company and 100% no harmful chemicals, you know you're in for products with a cause! Having been started by Gawad Kalinga volunteers and front runners, Human Nature supports a lot of communities that employ GK residents. Considered to be a social enterprise, I like that it takes a whole lot of research and advocacies to create 1 product. It adds that they are able to keep their pricing to be reasonable. I heard from their Marketing and PR Executives Reby Baldoz and Dia Lacaba that there are so many more products in the pipeline! I'm definitely waiting for that! 

Check the complete line at Human Nature Philippines



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...