11 December 2011

Mad Holiday Rush

December swiftly crept up on me just when I wasn't peeking! Suddenly, it will be the 15th in no time and still lots of gifts need to be thought of and purchased! (Yikes!). I did what all (panic-stricken) pro-active female would do...go to the mall and start shopping with a checklist! Lo and behold, I couldn't help doing some "damaging" stops for TDF beauty arsenals.


Shu Uemura's Holiday 2011 Collection with Wong Kar Wai. 
♥ My Holiday Peg. Her eyes says it all.
Yearly, Shu Uemura comes up with a limited edition line that beauty passionistas wait for. This year, I feel the rich dramatic flair will be even more clobbered in stores. It may be a bit late as I'm sure most items are lapped up already, I don't mind showcasing it anyway.

Color Play.  Yummy deep blue shade.
I love the holiday looks I can play with using the limited edition range, especially the eye palette. I've always been a sucker for fall/winter looks that come in easy cases! So fun to play with!!

Swish the cheeks with a pop of toned-down peach pink with a bit of gold.
The entire collection was carefully worked on coming from the original Shu Uemura concept of "Art is a Way of Life". Flashback to Shanghai circa 1920s. Deep meaningful eyes doing the talking; blood red lips on Shanghainese women smoking their ciggies. Opulent. Dramatic. Full of Emotion. A definite two thumbs up for my holiday look!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do some real gift-giving shopping! Cheers!
Feeling Blue. The perfect accessory! 
Looking for a thoughtful surprise for friends? If they're into makeup, do ask for the travel brush set (again, in limited quantities!)
Holiday Jet Set arsenal.

Make a mad dash to Shu Uemura boutiques at Power Plant Mall, Trinoma and counters at Rustan's Shangri-la Plaza and Rustan's Makati.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...