06 December 2011

Guilt-Free Fashion Indulgence

The mad dash until the Holidays had me blanking out looking for therapies. Torn between "Bite Me and Buy Me moments", I chose the latter, minus the pounds.

The past week found me clicking on Catalogue63 searching for basic and easy to wear tops like these peach and white asymmetric tops. I found them interesting as it can "camouflage" some problem areas! Hey, I'm human after all. HAHA! Both look similar (I couldn't decide which one I wanted more for lazy weekends!)
 
The site offers quite a number of home grown brands from clothing to accessories. Navigating through the site was pretty easy too. I ordered them online on a sunday and it arrived on a tuesday. I got to admit, receiving something on a hectic workday sure has its rewards. It came wrapped up really well in a kraft-y feel which I love. Check out the homemade vibe.
Not one to stop, I found myself walking through Glorietta 5 in Makati for a meeting. I'm not too familiar with the stores but when beauty blogger Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity shared with me a lovely new find--Ferretti Shoes, I was hooked! A nice surprise --I found a style I went gaga over from color to fit!  
Amazingly light weight and easy to walk in, I secretly got 2 pairs of the same style in different "Holiday" colors Deep Purple and Red. Ssshh.... I like that the brand has become fashion forward in a fun corporate way. It's now one of my favorites so if you see me pounding the pavement in these, you know why! Aside from being available in malls, they're available online! Hurry and check their site for more styles Ferretti Shoes Online.


*Asymmetric Tops Photos from Catalogue63 site.



1 comment:

Red Lobster said...

ah-ha! caught you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...