27 July 2011

The Whimsy of Majolica Majorca

Counteracting gloom doom rainy days is not so bad when you have some curious stuff to do. Recently aware of Majolica Majorca's Fake Sleeping Collection made me quite excited to play up my chinky eyes a bit. The inner dialogue told me don't overdo it--clients I meet everyday might find it queer! But as usual, the "creative" side said, go for it. You live only once.
I took the courage to apply this Majolica Majorca Aurora Eyeliner (P595.00) to my short lashes. ( I always wished I had longer ones!) and surprise surprise! It added drama and fun to my lashes! Easily applied and is not heavy on the lids, they appear to have added magic on the first brush. I prefer the blueish tint as pink might not be fit for my skin tone. I didn't need to keep reapplying as it lasted me for hours.
A flutter of the eyes did me wonders--got my cafe fix quickly and easily as the barista seemed to be enthralled with the "magic" in my lashes. HAHA!
Majolica Majorca is a sister company of Shiseido in Japan. It's safe to say the quality is as good--though MJ as it is popularly called, has a more hip vibe to it. Their eye makeup products are quite extensive and is pure love! Play with colors, play with tricks is what they are known for. I love that their brand brings out the inner princesses of all makeup lovers! With whimsical collection names and packaging, I become this little kid in the candy store all over again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...