24 July 2011

Spin Me and Travel

global adventures begin now
The globe has an old world feel that transports me to a time when travelers would spin the globe and know where they are going. With Google Maps, one can say there is no point in having a globe to tote around. *any map will do the job!" I love that I'm able to spin this globe and call it my own travel companion!

Happily, my sister's family, The Tius' were nice enough to indulge me in this super nice lighted globe! It's the perfect gift for my birthday a couple of weeks back. It acts like a night lamp--with the strong light from within showing the countries. It also is a good conversation piece and nice interior piece tucked in a nice,safe place in my room. It is a winner for children, as it acts as a nice activity with the kids.

Thank you to the dear sissy and BEST Brother-In-Law. HAHA! I wonder where this globe will take me for my next trip? ♥

2 comments:

Karl said...

Started reading your blog. Put it in my blog list. I'll see what goes on.

ChinaDoll Style said...

Following you back Karl! :) See you soon! Hope my blog gets exciting haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...