08 October 2011

Style | Smells Like SFO



VOLCANO. Citrusy. Uplifting. Brings a smile to my face. Pure LOVE. Thanks Gory for introducing me to this Capri Blue Candle.
Volcanic Eruption: Screams Light Me!
Trips to SFO are not complete without my good friend Gory going all out . (READ: all stops for food, fashion,beauty,off road finds and what nots!). My mini Thanks? Anything within my budget! ♥
Gracious as ever, she would say, none. Being a little snooper, and I chanced upon her love affair with Anthropologie's Capri Blue in Volcano. Scent grows on you, I tell you! It sure grew on me.

We would go home from a day of shopping, tired but happy!! She'll find it sitting pretty on her desk amidst all the bags with other finds! Warms my heart that she loves this treat. It works all the time!! A small token that speaks volume.

Tip: Hand poured, it lasts for a longer time. Made from recycled glass--eco friendly! An instant picker upper! Best used after a long hard day's work! Soak yourself in the tub if lifestyle permits, even.

Photo from www.anthropologie.com

2 comments:

Gorgonia said...

awe i love it! still love this candle and i love that it comes from you and penoy! :) mwah miss u!

ChinaDoll Style said...

Excuse me, i got you a new one and it was just from moi. mwahaha!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...